Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Professional Dreamer

I wanted to tell you yesterday about what I experienced last week, but I ran out of time.

When we got back from Costa Rica, somehow in my inbox was an email giving me the opportunity to listen to teleseminars all week that related to the Law of Attraction. Over the last couple of years I have been exposed to this concept over and over again and ever since viewing The Secret, it has just become more and more a part of my life. I listened to numerous teleseminars during the week and the ones that really stood out for me were Ghalil's calls about her "6 Simple Steps that turn Dreams into Reality". In her calls, she talked about the six steps and how to go beyond the basics of the Law of Attraction and how to implement it on a daily basis. It was Ghalil who organized the Professional Dreamer Week to be a world-wide celebration on how to turn dreams into reality while also raising funds for charity.

The principles she talked about are outlined in her beautifully written book "Professional Dreamer". I purchased this book a couple of days ago and am very excited about using the steps to turn my dreams and wishes into reality by using the powerful energy of my thoughts. I guess one of the things she said that really stood out for me was that we are manifesting all the time, this isn't something we have to learn to do. The only thing is, most of the time we are manifesting what we don't want because we are focusing our energy on that. So, what we need to do is focus on what we do want and that is what will manifest. Isn't that exciting!

Her website is www.professionaldreamer.com

Hope this has given you some inspiration. Tomorrow I'll tell you about our wonderful raw meals while in Costa Rica.

Sending you love, peace and joy.
Yvonne

No comments: