Friday, March 7, 2008

Breaking the Fast

It's been a very yummy fruit day today. First thing this morning I had a grapefruit, it tasted soooo good. Then a couple hours later I had about eight prunes that I had soaked overnight, they were so sweet and delicious! Mid afternoon I had two oranges, I blended one and poured it over a cut up one in a bowl, wow, did that ever taste good. I'm just loving the fruit today. My final meal was two grated apples with date cream. The date cream was just three dates, soaked for about 20 minutes then blended with the soak water and a little cinnamon and half a vanilla bean, very good.

I bought some bananas today so will likely have something with bananas tomorrow and maybe a salad. My plan is to keep my meals really as simple as possible but still interesting.

I've been cleaning up some clutter this week so that feels really good too.

That's it for today, my honey should be home soon, yeh!!
Yvonne

No comments: