Thursday, January 25, 2007

Rebounding

I've been rebounding for well over a year now and love how it makes me feel! For those of you who aren't familiar with a rebounder, it looks like a mini trampoline.

The reason I started rebounding was because I have arthritis in the joints of my big toes and power walking, which is what I used to do, became too painful. Rebounding is not hard on the joints and you can definitely get your heart rate up, especially if you use weights. I've been following a program outlined in the book "Harry and Sarah Sneider's OLYMPIC TRAINER". By using weights, I get my strength training in at the same time as the cardiovascular, great timesaver! Their website is www.drfit.net

One of the many benefits of rebounding is that it really gets the lymph moving which helps to get rid of toxins and also, one of the most beneficial things for me, is that it enhances my digestion and elimination processes.

More another time.
Yvonne

No comments: