Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day Four

Wow, it sure seems like I'm going through a lot of maple syrup, maybe I'll cut back some, I'm not used to so much sugar.

Sleeping seems to be my biggest issue right now, sure wish I could sleep a litle longer, was awake again at 3:30 and just slept off and on until I got up at 6:00 so its 8:30 pm and I'm ready for bed. Maybe its the maple syrup.

I'm still drinking my laxative tea morning and night, wonder how long I should keep that up.

Today I had 10 cups of lemonade and two green juices (celery and romaine). I really think I should cut back on the maple syrup.

No obvious detox symptoms today, not sure if that's good or bad.

It was a beautiful sunny day today but very cold. I did get out today, did a couple of errands, one of them getting more lemons, and went to visit a friend. I can't remember if I mentioned that I broke a bone in my foot a week before coming home from CR so I'm still not back to work and have been pretty immobile, something I'm not used to.

Feeling a little down tonight, think I'm just tired.
Calling it a day.
Yvonne

No comments: