Friday, February 29, 2008

Master Clease - Fifth Day!

I can't believe how good I feel, I feel like I could keep this up forever, of course if I start thinking about food, my mouth does start to water.

I finally used up all my celery and romaine so no green juice today, just lemonade, well except for the salt wash first thing this morning. Even that didn't have much of an affect on me, don't think there's much there.

I'm feeling so clear, my eyesight has even improved slightly and my skin is so healthy looking. My tongue has been slightly coated the last couple of days so used my tongue scraper and got rid of that.

My Zeolite arrived yesterday so I started using that. It helps to get rid of heavy metals among other things. My husband, Bob, started doing the cleanse today so its going to be a real adjustment not to have meals this weekend, what will we do??

I've been looking for a water purifier and I found one that looks really good. There's a write up about it on the website www.H3Environmental.com This website has a lot of other really great stuff too!

That's it for today.
Have a really great weekend!

2 comments:

Keely said...

I'm so glad to see that you are back to blogging! Bob and I are on the second day of The Master Cleanse also.

Yvonne said...

Hi Keely:

Great to hear from you! Bob's been doing the MC since last Friday, so this is day eight. I think he's planning to go off it this weekend.

Hope you're doing well on your cleanse.

Yvonne