Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Second Day of my Master Clease

I knew when I got back from Costa Rica that I wanted to do a clease of some sort. I considered doing the 92 Day Juice Feast but then when Tera mentioned she was doing the Master Clease and sent me some info, I thought I'd give it a try too and my goal is to do it for 10 days.

Yesterday was a pretty busy day so it went fast and I had no real hunger, when I did start to feel hungry, I just drank more lemonade. First thing in the morning yesterday I had a laxative tea and during the day I had 12 cups of lemonade and in the evening I had another cup of laxative tea. I was really tired and fell asleep at my computer around 9:30 pm, which really isn't unusual for me, so went to bed and slept until 3:30 am. I got up for a bit and read then went back to bed until 7:00.

Today, first thing, I had a cup of laxative tea and since everything seems to be fine in that area, I haven't done a salt wash. So far today I've had about 8 cups of lemonade (it's now 2:30 pm). I planned to stay home all day today and tomorrow because in the past when I've done a fast, which have always been juice fasts, the second and third day were the hardest for me; but, touch wood, today's been great but I am taking it easy and not doing anything strenuous. The only symptom I have is a very slight headache that comes and goes and I feel a bit more tired than usual.

One little tip, I make a quart of lemonade at a time, I find it more convenient and also I can keep better track of how much I'm drinking. I also make it with warm water and keep it warm by setting the jar in a bowl of hot water. The last thing I feel like doing in this cold weather is drinking a cold drink.

That's all for this lemony day!
Yvonne

No comments: