Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day Three

I was awake a lot last night, not sure why. I'm sure not sleeping very well since I started this cleanse but I didn't feel tired today, in fact, I felt great! That kind of surprises me as I was thinking day three might be the hardest. I don't think I'm very toxic as I've been eating mainly raw for about eight years now but we recently got back from spending eight weeks in Costa Rica where we didn't stick strictly to raw. Hope I feel this good tomorrow.

First thing this morning I had a laxative tea, I also had one last evening. Had very little action in that department today so we'll see what tomorrow brings, might have to do one of those salt washes, it really doesn't sound too appealing.

I had some really nice organic celery and romaine lettuce in the fridge that wouldn't keep for 10 days so I had a green juice this morning. I know that's not part of this cleanse but I was wondering if the odd juice would be better than consuming so much maple syrup as long as I don't run low on energy.

Other than that, during the day I had 8 cups of lemonade and really didn't feel hungry at all. My sister called and they were going out to a steakhouse with my brother and his wife to celebrate my sister and sister-in-law's birthdays and asked me to join them. I really would have liked to see them all but couldn't bring myself to go and watch them eat what they eat and also I wasn't sure what that steakhouse smell would do to me.

It's 7:30 pm and I'm having my last drink of the day, my herbal tea.
I'm not feeling tired now, but it seems to hit me all of a sudden around 9:30.

So, until tomorrow
Yvonne

No comments: